- 1 (Registered)
Frame of Mind Program
Mind Challenge’s Frame of Mind Program consists of:
Module-based training (for individuals and organisations).
Why micro-credentials and module-based training?
Mind Challenge does not just provide training. We focus on lifelong learning; personal and professional development combining work and life!
Micro-credentials are industry-recognised, skill-specific certifications that offer a flexible and targeted approach to learning to suit you and your busy lifestyle. Made up of one or more units of competency from a range of courses/qualifications, micro-credentials allow you to remain competitive in the workforce with high-quality learning and training, without committing to a full qualification.
Micro-credentials enable you to develop specific industry-recognised skills that address your workplace or career progression requirements. Enjoy a bite-sized taste of a qualification as you get a practical, hands-on learning experience in a supportive environment. Upon completion, your micro-credential is recorded and provides you with credit toward a future qualification, if desired.
There are a number of key drivers that support Mind Challenge’s customisation, innovation and individualisation of training and assessment:
- building training strategies around an individual’s and organisation’s values and vision
- providing valuable, engaging learning and education for individuals that meet key industry and organisational capability targets (this also aligns to RTO standards)
- providing individuals with life skills, knowledge and exposure to a range of career opportunities
- develop individual capabilities to support their job description, work roles, personal and professional development.
Who can undertake micro-credentials and module-based training?
Micro-credentials and module-based training provides another learning option for individuals and organisations who are:
- Contemplating a career change
- Looking at a job promotion
- School leavers (year 10, year 11 or year 12) who perhaps haven’t decided which industry domain to pursue
- Retrenched from your job
- Returning to the workforce after time off
- Need to up-date your qualifications or update professional development plan
- Retirees who enjoy learning
- Business/organisation looking at training opportunities for staff (employees) – focusing on talent of employees
- Just have an interest in one or more of the modules……
All units of competency delivered under the micro-credentials list are nationally recognised/accredited. You will receive a certificate of completion once you have successfully completed one or more units of competency. Your micro-credential is recorded and provides you with credit toward a future qualification.
Module-based training (non-accredited)
All modules delivered under the module-based training list are non-accredited, however, each individual will receive a Certificate of Participation which can be used as a form of evidence for any Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment process across Training Providers. Where possible, Mind Challenge map the module against a relevant/current Training Package and simulate practical activities to best meet the learning outcomes/criteria of that module.
Units of competency/modules can be completed *online or through face-to-face workshops. Individuals and organisations can bundle the units of competency or modules or they can be completed as individual (stand-alone) units/modules. The completion time provided against each unit/module (is approximate) and may vary depending on each learner’s own schedule. Completion time may also vary if Mind Challenge deliver the unit/module at a workshop.
*Online delivery includes access to webinars and an online learner portal.
To enrol now!
Click on the ENROL button. To complete these units of competency/modules online, an upfront payment is required. Micro-credentials and modules are a short, low-cost training option.
Additional Training and Coaching Programs
Mind Challenge offer a customised and individualised Training and Coaching Program which comprises:
- Life Coaching
These programs are customised to individuals and linked to your job role. Mind Challenge can also customise any of these programs to a group of employees in one workplace. The fees associated with these programs are calculated on a individual basis and dependent on length of program.
To find out more information
Should you wish to discuss these micro-credentials and modules or the additional training and coaching program and how Mind Challenge can customise them for individuals or businesses/organisations, please contact Claire on 0410 568 872 or complete the Enquiry Form available on the website.
Curriculum is empty